Who is a good candidate for analogous breast augmentation?
Fat transfer may be a good option for women who want modest breast enhancement but do not want breast implants. The best candidates for this procedure should:
- Have good skin tone and elasticity: Fat transfer is not designed to lift sagging breasts.
- Have enough fat to harvest from other areas to achieve desired results: Breast enhancement with fat grafting requires that enough fat is available for harvesting.
- Desire only a modest increase in breast size: Fat transfer does not provide the same degree of augmentation as breast implants.
What are the advantages of fat transfer for breast augmentation?
- Fat transfer breast augmentation gives you “two for one” benefits. It helps slim down problem areas, such as the belly, flanks, or thighs, while enhancing the breasts in the same procedure.
- It achieves a modest increase in breast size and improves breast shape and symmetry.
- The procedure leaves no scars on the breasts and only tiny scars at the donor sites where liposuction is performed.
- There is no risk of rejection or allergic reaction using the patient’s own fat.
- Results look and feed 100% natural.